Kochi is also known as Cochin. She has a special mention in the whole of Kerala state. Not only because she is known for her ports, but she always stood apart from rest of the places in Kerala- Kochi, is the God’s own country. She is called the queen of Arabian Sea. She has been chosen as the sixth best tourist destination in India. It could be because of the multicultural identity she boasts of having historical, spiritual, traditional, modern blend of culture.
We are proud to host this conference in Cochin after 25 long years. Having come from all over the globe, we invite you all to explore below-mentioned places. We are happy and privileged to help you get these experiences organized for you. All you have to do is choose your desired place and the days you want to travel and inform the travel desk of Abad Plaza. They will arrange it for you. The conference delegates will be given special rates for you to enjoy and cherish your stay. A driver will assist you as a guide in all the options below.
Following are the platter for you. Please choose your required packages.
1. Cochin Sight-Seeing which includes Fort Cochin, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Frances Church and Chinese fishing nets. Overall these places can cover within 4 hours. Which means 40 Kms.
a. The budget would be INR 1060/- in A/c Innova vehicle for 4 pax.
b. A budget for 6 pax would be INR 2100/- for 8 hours and 80 kilometres in A/c Innova vehicle.
2. Boating can be arranged per person INR 300/-.
a. Reporting time is 9 am to 12.30 pm. Three hours.
b. Second reporting time is 2 pm to 5.30 pm. Three hours.
3. Sunset Cruise at marine drive per hour 2500/- for 20 pax. From 5.30 pm to 7pm.
4. Backwater Cruise at Vaikkam near Kumarakam per pax 1300/- 6 hours boating including lunch and cab. This is from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
5.Cultural Program of Kerala – classical performances – per pax 600. Reporting time 5 pm to 7 pm.
6. Elephant Training Camp and Athirappally Waterfalls visit. These places are around 3 hours’ journey from the venue.
a. Cab rate in A/c Indica is INR 4000/- for 4 pax.
b. Cab rate in A/c Innova is INR 5500/- for 6 pax.
7. Munnar Trekking which is 4 hours’ journey from the venue. Travel per pax would be INR 6500/-, Accommodation for one night would be INR 4500/- and Trekking would be INR 1000/- for 4 hours. Driver will assist as a guide for you.
8. Thekkady Trekking which is 5 hours’ journey from the venue. Travel per pax would be INR 6900/-, Accommodation per night is INR 3500/- and Trekking would be INR 1700/- for 3 hours. They extend the trekking hours up to 6 hours and the budget would be INR 2400/- Driver will assist as a guide for you.
9. Local Trip for 2 hours will be INR 700/- in A/c Indica car for 20 kilometres journey.