Workshop Facilitators: Suriyaprakash C (TSTA – O) and Aruna Gopakumar (PTSTA -P)
Workshop Date: March 31st, 2018, Saturday
Workshop Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Workshop Location: SPARSH Foundation, 132, Al Noor, Charles Campbell Road, Cox Town, Bangalore – 560005 Phone: 080 25802749
Workshop Fee: Rs.2000 payable to SAATA
We need a minimum of 12 participants to run this workshop.
Please register before March 23rd, 2018.
The goal of this one-day workshop on SAATA Diploma writing (both current and pilot formats) is to help people clarify expecations from the SAATA diploma written exam and help them prepare for the same.
In this workshop, participants will present one written answer and receive feedback against the competencies evaluated at the diploma level. In the process of reviewing several written answers participants will become familiar with
- The competencies being assessed
- The correct way to reference
- Common errors in writing or presentation of TA concepts
1. Pay the fee to SAATA ACCOUNT
2. Email the payment details to email@example.com with the subject ‘Writing Workshop’.
3. Include your full name, membership ID, email and phone number in the body of the email.
4. Attach a copy of the answer to one of the questions you’ve written as per the current or the pilot diploma format and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAATA Online Transfer Details:
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda, Vadavali, Coimbatore
Account Number: 40370100001662
IFSC Code: BARB0VADAVA