Membership Fee effective from January 1, 2019
|Certified||Passed CTA||Rs. 1500||January to December||Yes|
|Life||Passed CTA||Rs. 15000||For 15 years||Yes|
|Trainee||Endorsed by a SAATA trainer||Rs. 800||January to December||Yes|
|Associate||Anyone interested in Transactional Analysis||Rs. 600||January to December||No|
Modes of Fee Payment
- Instamojo Payment Gateway
- Cash payments are not accepted effective from 01.01.2018.
- DD/Cheque/Online transfers are not accepted effective from 24.05.2020
Validity of Membership
- Membership period is January to December irrespective of the month of payment.
- Members who have defaulted payment for 2 consecutive years will be removed from the membership list.
- Nonpayment of fees for one year can be rectified by backdated payment in the following year.
Response Time for Registration
- Approval within 15 days from the date of registration.
- DD/Cheque will be accounted only after it is realised in the bank.
- Cash payments made prior to 01.01.2018 will be accounted upon producing the receipt.
- Please check the membership directory for your name being listed – http://www.saata.org/members/- You will find your ID listed here when your membership is approved.
- If you don’t get an acknowledgement email please check your spam folder – sometimes emails land there.
- If you do not find your name listed even after two weeks of registering online with complete payment and other details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for attending SAATA events at member rates
- Must have become member at least 6 months before the event
Conditions for applying for Diploma / Advanced Diploma exams at member rates
- Trainee member with current membership for at least 2 consecutive years
- Member of good standing
- Completed other requirements as specified in the handbook
c/o Asha Counselling and Training Services,
91, Krishna Colony, Trichy Road, Singanallur, Coimbatore 641005 INDIA
For further queries please contact email@example.com