The official TA101 Course: Purpose, Requirements and Certification
The TA101 course is the official introduction to transactional analysis. Its purpose is to provide consistent and accurate information about TA concepts.
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify as a TA101 course recognized by the ITAA:
- The course content must include content as specified in Section 4.2 of the ITAA Training and Examinations Handbook
- The course must be at least twelve hours long
- TA101 instructors must be officially recognized; so they must be
– a Teaching Transactional Analyst, or
– a Provisional Teaching Transactional Analyst, or
– a CTA who is endorsed as a TA101 Instructor.
Learners who participate in the whole course are awarded the TA101 Certificate. This is awarded by the ITAA.
Note: Programmes are listed for the purpose of information only. SAATA does not promote or endorse individuals, organisations, groups or programmes other than those offered by SAATA.
|S.No.||Date||Trainer||Venue||City||Phone Number||Email ID||URL|
|1||7-9 August 2020||Saru PK TSTA (P), Raguraman K PTSTA (O)||Online||Online||+91 9962 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.asha-net.com|
|2||28-29 August 2020||Chitra Ravi TSTA (P)||–||Bangalore||+91 98450 email@example.com||www.seedtlc.com|
|3||07-09 September 2020||Aruna Gopakumar PTSTA (P)||Online||Online||+91 97399 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.navgati.in|
|4||09-11 September 2020||Susan George TSTA (P)||Online||Chennai||+91 93810 16319|