The official TA101 Course: Purpose, Requirements and Certification
The TA101 course is the official introduction to transactional analysis. Its purpose is to provide consistent and accurate information about TA concepts.
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify as a TA101 course recognized by the ITAA:
- The course content must include content as specified in Section 4.2 of the ITAA Training and Examinations Handbook
- The course must be at least twelve hours long
- TA101 instructors must be officially recognized; so they must be
– a Teaching Transactional Analyst, or
– a Provisional Teaching Transactional Analyst, or
– a CTA who is endorsed as a TA101 Instructor.
Learners who participate in the whole course are awarded the TA101 Certificate. This is awarded by the ITAA.
Note: Programmes are listed for the purpose of information only. SAATA does not promote or endorse individuals, organisations, groups or programmes other than those offered by SAATA.
|S.No.||Date||Trainer||Venue||City||Phone Number||Email ID||URL|
|1||23, 24th Jan 2021||Joy Roshan PTSTA (P)||online||Bangalore||+91 email@example.com||thebreakfreetherapy.com|
|2||30, 31st Jan 2021||Dr. Susan George TSTA (P)||Online||Chennaifirstname.lastname@example.org||https://goo.gl/forms/Algycxdz7NZDknUM2|
|3||30, 31st Jan 2021||Prathitha Gangadharan PTSTA (P)||Online||Bangalore||+9196203 email@example.com|
|4||12th and 13th February, 2021||Chitra Ravi TSTA (P)||Online||Bangalore||+91 firstname.lastname@example.org|