The official TA101 Course: Purpose, Requirements and Certification
The TA101 course is the official introduction to transactional analysis. Its purpose is to provide consistent and accurate information about TA concepts.
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify as a TA101 course recognized by the ITAA:
- The course content must include content as specified in Section 4.2 of the ITAA Training and Examinations Handbook
- The course must be at least twelve hours long
- TA101 instructors must be officially recognized; so they must be
– a Teaching Transactional Analyst, or
– a Provisional Teaching Transactional Analyst, or
– a CTA who is endorsed as a TA101 Instructor.
Learners who participate in the whole course are awarded the TA101 Certificate. This is awarded by the ITAA.
Note: Programmes are listed for the purpose of information only. SAATA does not promote or endorse individuals, organisations, groups or programmes other than those offered by SAATA.
|S.No.||Date||Trainer||Venue||City||Phone Number||Email ID|
|1||30 June -1 July 2018||Susan George – TSTA (P)||Hotel Vestin Park||Chennai||+91 93810 email@example.com|
|2||07 -08 July 2018||Ragini Rao TSTA (P)||Hotel Halycyon||Bangalore||+91 88849 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||14 – 15 July 2018||Haseena Abdulla – PTSTA (P)||Lifelab||Calicut||+91 98464 email@example.com|
|4||27-28 July 2018||Chitra Ravi – TSTA (P)||SEEDTLC||Bangalore||+91 98450 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||15-16 August 2018|| Susan George, TSTA (P)
Haseena Abdulla – PTSTA (P)
|ABAD Plaza||Cochin||+91 422 email@example.com|