SAATA Newsletter welcomes content that aligns with the purpose of informing the world about significant happenings in the Transactional Analysis community, specifically in the South Asian region. As a member of SAATA or any other Transactional Analysis organization, you can submit the following choice of content.
- Brief articles about the application of and developments in transactional analysis
- Conference experience reports
- News about interest groups and gatherings
- Letters to the editor
- Articles or artwork reflecting personal perspectives on issues of interest and relevance to transactional analysis around the world
- Program news like webinars, conference details, exam details
- Interviews (audio, video, written transcripts).
You can also share articles & news that’re already published elsewhere with specific permission to re-publish in the SAATA newsletter.
Please e-mail all content for publication to email@example.com.
- Written material should be sent as MS Word document (600 – 800 words) – one topic per document
- Photos/graphics should be sent separately as JPEG images (.jpg) attached to e-mails, and not embedded within the documents. Image Resolution to have at least 300 DPI.
- Referencing and credits used, if any, need to be cited appropriately
- Deadlines for submission:
- 30th March (April issue)
- 30th June (July issue)
- 30th September (October issue)
- 30th December (January issue)